We are hiring remote WordPress Developer
Want to join our Webzool Creative team?
Webzool Creative is Los Angeles based full service Digital Marketing Agency mainly focused on SaaS, Gaming, Entertainment Industries. We are a team of creative digital media experts, web and app developers, designers, and content writers who are dedicated to create legacy and difference for our clients and partners. So far, we have helped lots of small businesses and start-ups. We strive to put that same level of quality and resourcefulness into everything we touch, whether building a website or an achieving search engine marketing goal. More info: https://www.webzool.io
We are seeking a WordPress Developer who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Salary: 4-5 $/hr, depends on experience
Hours: 50 hours/week
– Partners closely with Creative, Branding and Digital marketing to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception to delivery and translate campaigns and activations into optimized web elements.
– Maintains proficiency in WordPress and creates any kind of page templates, forms and components and the whole websites in WordPress environment.
– Monitors WordPress applications to ensure working and loading correctly. Provides timely resolution to reported problems with multiple websites.
– Ensures that the created websites in WordPress is responsive for any devices, guaranteed from speed and security problems.
– Develops and executes wire framing, site mapping and prototyping.
– Ensures all work adheres to current industry best practices, UI and UX best practices and reflects brand voice.
– Maintains strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management tools.
– Converts comprehensive layout and wire frames into working web pages.
– Collaborate with other relevant IT team members and across the business units to conceptualize ideas and bring visions into reality.
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
– BA/BS or equivalent work experience
– Minimum 3 years of experience in developing responsive design websites in WordPress
– Extensive knowledge of WordPress to create and implement customized themes and plugins
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Create browser independent, responsive WordPress themes
– Understanding of SEO
– The ability to consistently produce professional-grade, creative, and timely designs
– Good command of English
– Knowledge of various design platforms including Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe UX, Sketch is a plus.
If you’re interested in position and enjoy working remotely, we’d like to have you! We offer a vibrant workplace with professionals, as well as flexible working hours.
If you think you are the one that we are looking for, please kindly send your CV/resume to [email protected] with indicating the name of position in the subject
|Job Category||İnformasiya Texnalogiyaları|