One of the largest investment companies of Azerbaijan PASHA Capital is looking for hardworking candidates to join our team as Trader.
Trader is responsible for managing client relationship, executing client’s orders, preparing reports and trading within the predetermined limits.
Scope of position
• Investigate local and global Fixed Income and Money market opportunities in order to execute the most favorable transactions for the company either as a sell side or as principle.
• Execute transactions on Baku Stock Exchange and monitor post-trade settlement
• Execute and negotiate foreign exchange/precious metals transactions
• Execute and negotiate money market transactions (deposits).
• Execute and negotiate fixed income transactions (securities).
• Underwriting debt and equity for the clients
• Deal with all customer requests (internal or external) accurately and within agreed deadlines.
• Monitor necessary reports & assure the accuracy of the entered information.
• Customer acquisition and determine preferential rates/tariffs for customers & maintain relationship with them.
Required qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field
• Related work background experience 3 to 5 years
• Brokerage, Dealing and Asset Management Licenses from Financial Market Supervisory Authority
• Trader license to execute trades on Baku Stock Exchange
• Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must
• Advanced in English
• Professional knowledge of FX, Derivatives, FX Forward, SWAP, NDFs, MM, Fixed Income
• If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [email protected]
• Applications without the subject “Trader” will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.