• Designing and implementing best of practices enterprise server architecture;
• Performs systems maintenance tasks, such as system back-up, recovery and file maintenance;
• Designing and directing system configuration and installation to accommodate network needs of employees;
• Maintains and supports the integrity of the operating system environment;
• Schedules, installs, and tests system software upgrades;
• Maintaining records of hardware and software used in network systems.
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Maintain network and system security.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
Required Background, Skills and Knowledge:
• Education: Bachelor or Master degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
• Experience: 5 year experience
• Strong experience in configuring, monitoring, and supporting server infrastructure;
• Experience with Microsoft Server environment, AD, Exchange, GPO, Security;
• Experience with Cisco/HP infrastructure configuration, operation, management, and troubleshooting experience.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel and customers at all levels
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
The applications should be submitted to: [email protected]
Applications without the subject “System Administrator” will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
|Job Category||İnformasiya Texnalogiyaları|