SME Department Relationship Manager
“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking for SME Department Relationship Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Relationship Manager (RM) manages a portfolio of Clients and building relationships by providing financial advice and services with a focus on client’s business specific, needs, risk management and value proposition (for both, Client and Bank).
Current SME segment includes those clients with revenues up to 8 million AZN annually. Core services are being provided to SME segment are: debt finance, factoring, trade finance, cash and settlement services.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing a portfolio of clients and being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client.
• Prospecting new businesses, retaining and deepening existing relationships, ensuring customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
• Analyzes the client’s financial and operating strategies and recommends financial services to best meet the client’s immediate and long-term needs.
• Leading, directing and coordinating key stakeholders in the effective delivery of products and services to clients.
• Responsible for sales targets achievement by selling Bank’s products to SME Banking segment and managing client relationships, customer base, seeking opportunities for its extension.
• Pre – underwriting of clients’ requests for financing (credit risk management) and providing efficient collaboration with credit analysts.
• Presentation of business case to respective credit committees according to the procedures.
• Ensuring Clients’ portfolio high – level profitability and prospecting ways for its increasing.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field.
• High level of communication skills.
• Able to provide highly professional customer service.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Experience in business banking (both sales and credit analysis) is highly preferred.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must.
• Good in English and/or Russian.
HOW TO APPLY:
interested candidates are required to submit:
CV to [email protected];
Put “SME Department Relationship Manager” in the subject line;
CVs should be sent by the 6 September, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.