OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Senior Full Stack Developer for its Digital Innovation Factory.
As Senior Full Stack Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will be expected to contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development. As a Lead Engineer you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and engineers to co-develop the digital products.
Key Result Areas
• Lead the engineering team within a cross-functional, Agile squad to deliver digital journeys and products together with product and design
• Define the framework and push for the best choice when it comes to technology selection and implementation
• Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
• Lead team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
• Liaise with other teams within and outside the Digital unit to negotiate timelines, deliverables and dependencies
• Collaborate closely with Product Owners and teams members to identify and socialize product and delivery risks
• Drive forward and role-model best practice engineering processes and Agile behavior and ensuring teams members follow suit
• Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 8+ years of experience in programming languages / frameworks, such as Java Spring Boot, Node.JS, Go Lang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Python, or others.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and one common database technology, such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J
• Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies (Apigee, GraphQL, Swagger, Elasticsearch, Kibana, auth0)
• Full stack engineer with a passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team
• Should be a change agent that always challenges status quo
• Real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning
• Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
• Familiarity with the concepts and pattern choices for Microservices is a must
• At least 8 years of software development experience with experience working in Agile teams
• Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
• Working knowledge and experience in designing distributed applications
• Working knowledge of DevOps, Docker and infrastructure as code
• Experience with at least one unit testing framework, such as MochaJS, RSpec
• Community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas)is a plus
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to [email protected] until October 31, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Senior Full Stack Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Bank, İnformasiya Texnalogiyaları|