“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Senior Auditor for its Internal Auditor Department.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning an appropriate schedule of audit activity
• Managing and controlling audit projects in accordance with procedures
• Carrying out fieldwork during an audit and producing a report on the findings
• Producing a preliminary and final report on the findings of each audit.
• Preparing reports for the Audit Committee on the activity of Internal Audit Department.
• Monitoring the implementation of recommendations following each audit.
• Training and coaching more junior members of the Audit team
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Banking or financial services organisation. Audit company (“big four”)
• Bachelor Degree
• Able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of banking operations and business
• The ability to plan, organise and manage their own time effectively
• Analytical skill
• Good team player
• Fluent in English and Russian. Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must
HOW TO APPLY:
interested candidates are required to submit:
CV to [email protected];
Put “Senior Auditor” in the subject line;
CVs should be sent by the 29 August. 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Audit, Bank|