Company: Gilan Hospitality Group
Position: Purchasing Manager
• To ensure effective, efficient and ethical/sustainable purchases are carried out to a high standard as per the departmental directives.
• To ensure budgetary control for all products or services.
• To ensure that all purchases are processed through the company procurement system at the most competitive price.
• To administer new and existing contracts.
• To maintain accurate files with updated contracts listing on a monthly basis.
• To manage an effective stock control system for all store areas overseeing end of month reports and stock levels held.
• To liaise with Executive Chef and Food & Beverage departments on food and beverage quality control.
• To supervise and control the disposal of hotel rubbish and recyclable materials.
• To represent and abide by all Health and Safety regulation, and follow up on any issues accordingly.
• To regularly review high cost items, continually re-source products.
• To increase cost effectiveness by researching new products and reporting detailed results to the management.
• To pro-actively explore new solutions to enhance the company’s standards.
• Finance related qualification
Experience and Delivery of Service:
• Accounting Control
• Respect of dead-lines
• Organizational skills
• Good understanding of Health and Safety
• Computer literate
• Hotel experience
• Worked with Sun system
• Ability to communicate with internal and external guests at all levels of the business
Müraciət və ətraflı məlumat üçün: