Position : Project planner
• Update operations procedures and register for project operations;
• Plan project scheduling;
• Distribution of monthly reports, presentations, procedures, proposals and general documentation requirements;
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority;
• Consult with vendors to resolve financial issues;
• Organize and get approvals for timesheets;
• Set-up project numbers in Database;
• Coordinates 3rd party vendors and subcontractors;
• Maintains file structure and project files and project documents including but not limited to:
• Pre-mob activity schedule, project schedule, installation manual, project overview, personnel and equipment schedule, Org chart, Compilation of Post-Job Data Book.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
• Plan project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
• Responsible for identifying and submitting deliverables for completion of project.
• Degree in Project management or related field (International certification is strong asset);
• 3+ years of experience;
• Fluency in English and Russian;
• Understanding scheduling and Planning;
• Excellent client-facing communication skills.
• Salary will be discussed during interview;
• Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, Transportation;
• Location: H.Z.Taghiyev settlement, Sumgait, Azerbaijan;
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week;
• Please indicate the name of the position “Project Planner” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address [email protected]
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.