“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Operational and Regulatory Risk Management Specialist.
Responsible for identification, assessment and monitoring of operational and regulatory risks. Participate and run projects essential for the operational and regulatory risk framework improvement.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify, measure and monitor exposure rate to operational and regulatory risks characteristic for Bank at all levels
• To give feedback from the operational and regulatory perspective on all processes, products and services covering Bank activity as well other normative documents
• Implementation of the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) model
• Management of Risk and Incident Management system.
• Collection of Bank’s operational losses base, conducting scenario analyses and stress tests
• Prepare, support and control execution of internal rules, processes and other normative documents related to operational and regulatory risk management.
• Writing , periodically reviewing and updating internal rules, processes and other normative documents related to operational risk management
• Preparation of required reports and presentations
• Execution of other verbal and written assignments given by direct line manager
• Education: Bachelor degree in finance, economics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: Minimum 2 year experience in Operational Risk Management, Audit, Compliance, Internal Control
• Certification : candidates with FRM/PRM certificates will be preferred
• Foreign Language: English (fluent)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
Interested Candidates please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “Operational and Regulatory Risk Management Specialist” in the subject line of your message. Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.
CVs should be sent by the 10 August, 2019.