“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a MIS Specialist within Budgeting & Management Reporting Department.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide a high quality customer service by providing a first-class Management Information service to meet the needs of the Bank.
• Analysis of financial results and deviations from targets, investigation and preparation of analytical reports on the causes of deviations and proposals to address them.
• Timely provision of financial and non-financial results to relevant stakeholders.
• Preparation of regular (monthly/quarterly/annual) reports to the management.
• Preparation of ad hoc reports with required level of details based on management requests.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Banking or relevant field.
• Strong technical skills including SQL, VBA, etc.
• Advanced level in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
• Good communication skills.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English is a must.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
interested candidates are required to submit:
CV to [email protected];
Put “MIS Specialist” in the subject line;
CVs should be sent by the 10 October, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.