The “Saffron” Restaurants Group began its activity in 2010 with the restaurant “Chinar”. Currently, all 19 brands of the group are located in Baku. This is the largest chain of restaurants in the country, which includes local, Pan Asian, European, Mexican, Arabic and Indian cuisines. Our goal is to offer our guests the most delicious dishes of local and world cuisine, as well as spending good time with their loved ones. Our employees, always open for innovation and development, are working on new projects, that meet customer needs and market demands.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. To be successful as a Marketing Specialist, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing marketing plans.
• Develop content calendar and topic framework providing frequent content updates through the appropriate social channels.
• Handling Social media conversations at Facebook, Instagram, Tripadvisor and Linkedin.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPI and ROI)
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
• Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
• Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
• Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
• Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
• Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
• Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
• Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Performing other duties when needed.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• 1 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Azerbaijani.
• Skills in design software (AI, Adobe Photoshop) and copywriting – Preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience using analytics software.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
Interesting candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to the following email address: [email protected]. Please indicate the name of the position (Marketing Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.