Company: “Retail Group Azerbaijan” LLC
Workplace: Nargiz Mall Head Office
Work schedule: 5-days 40 hours a week
Position/Title: IT manager
Salary: 2000 AZN NET
Reports to: Country director
Immediate Subordinates: IT Team
Note: Medical insurance will be provide after probation period.
Core Purpose of the Job:
In charge of IT organization, responsible and accountable for the smooth running of company computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timeline. Organize, develop and leverage the competencies of the IT Department to meet the continuous demand on the services and support required by the other Departments.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Organize IT
– Actively manage information technology resources and infrastructure;
– Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations;
– Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures.
Core functional activities:
– Systems Administration
– Maintain and operate computer systems or networks. Install, support and manage servers and resolve issues as needed. Install patches and perform system backups and recovery. Monitor system configuration and maintain data files.
– Server Administration
– Design, develop and maintain an organization’s email network and system(s), FTP Systems, Virtualization and all other corporate servers. Establish user accounts and security guidelines, track server performance and provide first-level resolution for issues. Monitor existing messaging infrastructure and server usage, ensure proper working order.
– Network Administration
– Support, design, maintain and monitor internal and external networks. Implement and manage all systems, applications, security and network configurations. Resolve network performance issues and establish a disaster recovery plan. Recommend upgrades, patches and new applications and equipment.
– Information Security
– Act as the authority for company’s IT security standards and policies. Develop information IT security standards and has responsibility for the security and functionality of information systems.
– Information Security Risk Analyst
– Conduct security risk assessments to identify, manage, and mitigate risks to applications, systems, and services. Convey recommendations to management and communicate technical information and guidance to IT teams to mitigate security risks.
– IP Telecommunication Management
– Install, maintain and repair telecommunications equipment. Issue reports, facilitate new service requests and determine procedures for installing IP telephone service. Assess the need for equipment changes or modifications.
– Enterprise Infrastructure
– Responsible for implementation of technology platforms needed to support company infrastructure and initiatives. Assess system requirements and ensure that system can be integrated with existing applications. Ensure optimal performance for all systems. Offer support to other departments, as needed. Possess extensive knowledge of infrastructure, application programming and web and software applications.
– IT budget Management
– Design effective budget models for IT Department, analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget. Present annual budgets to management. Review IT budget requests for approval. Forecast future budget needs.
– IT Project Management
– Participate in various IT related projects, both local and global. Plan, prepare and implement all the needs for the project. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. Ensure that all projects delivered on time and within the scope.
– University degree or equivalent in information technologies;
– 3-5 years’ experience as an IT Manager (preferred in retail)
– Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
– Experience with rack/tower servers, storages and tape libraries.
– Administration of Windows Server 2008 – 2016
– Good knowledge in administer Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, File, Print, FTP, etc.
– Good knowledge of virtualization technologies VMware ESXi and vSphere
– Good knowledge of network: design, configuration, implementation
– Administer Cisco IP Telephony: CME, CUCM
– Experience with Cisco ASA, Fortinet firewalls
– Ability to setup VPN tunnels: IPSec, SSL-VPN, etc.
– Experience with Cisco WLC
– Experience with access control systems
– Experience with backup systems, VMware VDP, Veeam
– Experience with antivirus solutions with central management
– Excellent English skills (speaking, writing), Russian is advantage.
If you think you are compatible with the requirements and looking for a career in one of the world’s leading retail company, come join us now and send you CV forms to the below email address. Only competent candidates will shortlisted for further stages of interviews.
|Job Category||İnformasiya Texnalogiyaları|