Position: Logistics specialist
Salary: 1000-1200 AZN
– Receive requests from relevant departments (Sales, BDD, After Sales);
– To make contact with foreign transport companies and compare different offers in terms of time, price etc.
– Acquiring transport documents from suppliers (invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, etc.) and checking for any mistakes;
– To send supplier’s coordinates and required documents to logistic company;
– To prepate CMR, transportation and import contracts;
– Periodically monitors the status of the shipments;
– Handing over equipments with relative documentation;
– To make sure that payments are correct and in time;
– To check and confirm the documents for calculation of costs;
– Higher education (Preferably in Business field);
– Relative work experience up to 3-4 years;
– Must have knowledge about Incoterms;
– Language requirements: Advanced level of English and Azerbaijani languages, Good level of Russian;
– Good command of Microsoft Office suite, 1C is an advantage;
– Analytical thinking skills, ability to work under stress;
– Monday: Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 17:30 p.m.
– Saturday: 10.00 a.m. – 16.00 p.m.
Please send your CV to [email protected] and point out vacancy name “Logistics specialist” in the subject of your letters.