ob Title: Logistics Business Analyst
• Basic understanding of Supply Chain Management Principles & Strategies – Design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally.
• Develop and manage weekly metrics by business unit and deliver the metrics via weekly reports.
• Manage ongoing action logs and associated follow up requirements.
• Serve as primary analytical consultant as requested.
• Perform freight cost, service and carrier management studies.
• Work with engineering and operations team to generate freight market benchmarking and determine meaningful KPIs for account.
• Work closely with operations teams to develop opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Communicate with customers to gather system constraints and requirements.
• Conduct consulting projects, as requested.
• Develop methods of measuring and reporting operational effectiveness.
• Advanced experience with MS Office Products (Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Word).
• Ability to extract data from BI or other DB sources, validate and conduct advanced analytics.
• Strong communication skills, ability to present analysis and recommendations in verbal and written communications to multiple target audiences (operations teams, middle and senior management).
• Experience working with advanced TMS systems and knowledge of freight KPI’s.
• Experience working with BI reporting tools.
Deadline for submission CVs 23.10.2019
Please indicate the name of the position “Logistics Business Analyst” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to: [email protected]
|Job Category||Biznes, Logistika|