Loan Monitoring Specialist
Responsible for support in fulfilment of periodic complex monitoring of customers’ credits timely and qualitative, early detection of signals in order to reduce credit risks.
• To achieve monitoring quality (analysis and comparison of customer and his guarantors’ credit history, financial status- consolidation of information, reports and delivering to management, bank’s structural divisions etc.)
• Achieve monitoring quantity
• Covenants monitoring and reporting on pending or breached covenants
• In case of EWS action and mitigation plans should be provided to cover risk
• To analyze and follow up clients which are included watch list category
• To identify and determine influence of key macro and industry factors to minimize credit risks
• Control to execute of action plans based on EWS (Upsell, mitigation of credit risks)
• Providing support to other teams about risk’s issues
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Bachelor degree in finance or other relevant field.
• Work experience: Minimum 5-year experience in relevant field.
• License / Certificate: ACCA Papers F3, F7, Certificates in Finance Modeling (Preferable)
• Foreign Language: English (fluent)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
• Product Knowledge: Required
• Market Knowledge: Required
• Other: Financial reporting understanding, Strong communication skills, able to reserve conflict, promote innovative thinking and self-improvement.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “Loan Monitoring Specialist” in the subject line of your message. Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.