“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Loan Monitoring Specialist.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieve monitoring quality (analysis and comparison of customer and his guarantors’ credit history, financial status- consolidation of information, reports and delivering to management, bank’s structural divisions etc.)
• Analyze and follow up clients which are included in watch list category
• Control execution of action plans early before problems are detected with client. Mitigation plans should be provided to cover risk.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Education: Master degree (preferable) in finance or other relevant field.
• Work experience: Minimum 3-year experience in relevant field.
• License / Certificate: ACCA Papers F3, F7, Certificates in Finance Modeling (Preferable)
• Foreign Language: English (fluent)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
• Other: Financial reporting understanding, Strong communication and presentation skills, able to reserve conflict, promote innovative thinking and self-improvement.
HOW TO APPLY:
interested candidates are required to submit:
CV to [email protected];
Put “Loan Monitoring Specialist” in the subject line;
CVs should be sent by the 30 October, 2019..
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.