• Perform a variety of HR tasks according to the Labor code and internal procedures.
• Enter all personnel status changes including salary, department and shifts, job title, supervisors, new hires, terminations
• Prepare and maintain employee files assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
• Participate in recruitment process (job posting, CV screening, interviewing)
• Facilitate new hire orientations to build a strong foundation for new employees and increase employee engagement.
• Answer employee questions about human resources policies, benefits, or offerings.
• Prepare and maintain monthly reports including new hire, termination, employee lists, transfers/promotions, overtime, etc.
• Assist with department projects as requested.
• Minimum 3-4 years of HR experience
• University degree, International HR certification is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of HR technical subjects
• Should be computer literate and have expertise in preparing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, Russian (both written and verbal),
Interested Candidates please send your CV noting your minimum salary expectation to [email protected] indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.