Head of Marketing
“PASHA Bank” is looking for candidates to join our team as Head of Marketing.
Responsible for establishment and management of marketing function in bank, which includes brand positioning, providing marketing communications services for all commercial segments to boost sales in line with strategic targets using different communication channels (advertising, promotional campaigns, events, digital & social media marketing), serving as a liaison to outside agencies, developing and counselling all internal stakeholders on brand guidelines, etc.
Ultimately, the candidate will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
• To build effective Marketing function in bank in collaboration with Commercial, Corporate Communications and other functions according to best international practices and focused to mid-long term strategic objectives of the bank.
• To define scope of marketing function in Bank, Bank’s marketing strategy, plan of actions needed in order to execute the marketing strategy, and metrics to measure success of the strategy and function.
• Other accountabilities as result of definition of the marketing strategy and function.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• Work experience: 10 years of related experience in marketing, communications, 5 years of experience in management role.
• Foreign Language: English (fluent).
• Experience running successful marketing campaigns, especially using digital channels and SMM.
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals, analytical mind.
• Business Acumen: Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Communication skills: strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to assess and make preventive decisions independently and unbiased for the best interest of the highest standards, where necessary must be ready to coach and train the key stakeholders to equip the organization with solid control mechanisms.
• Conflict management and negotiation skills: ability to resolve conflicts, tense situations, bring parties to mutual understanding and agreement.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “Head of Marketing” in the subject line of your message till the 8th of August. Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Bank, Marketinq|