• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
• Research and analyse financial reports
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
• Developing financial reporting systems.
• Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business process.
• Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
Finance Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization.
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
• Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
• Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
• Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
E – mail : [email protected]