Job Title: Finance Controller
Reports to: Head of financial controlling and management accounting
Receives work assignments: Head of financial controlling and management accounting
Inside of company: All departments
Outside of company: Partners
• Education: High Education (Finance)
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Language: Azeri, Russian, English (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Good computer literacy (MS Office), especially Excel
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Willing to travel on frequent basis.
• Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
• Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
• COGS calculation and analyses
• Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
• Price value chain creation and analyzing
• Exploring investment opportunities
• Establishing and evaluating profit plans
• Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
• Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
• Providing financial models and forecasting (Corporate Finance)
Please indicate the name of the position “Finance Controller” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address: [email protected]