Digital Marketing Specialist
Netbet LLC launched eTopaz in 2012 as a single legal online sport betting game operator in the country. eTopaz is a commercial trademark of the company.
Netbet LLC is looking for candidates to fill the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
• Administration of creating, editing and publishing of original, high quality and SEO friendly content in websites in English and Azerbaijani and Russian when needed
• Developing an internet marketing strategy for customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
• Aligning digital strategy with overall marketing goals
• Setting and optimizing Display, YouTube, Search and APP campaigns
• Search Engine Optimization of websites
• Managing web projects, regular communication with web agencies
• Constant liaison with partners for getting up to date content
• Managing web analytics to analyze, monitor, and improve KPIs
• Providing accurate monthly reports and analysis
• Assisting in content marketing creation;
• Help in organizing marketing events;
Required Qualifications & Skills
• Degree in marketing or related experiences (Bachelor’s degree preferred);
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a related field
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills in written and verbal in Azerbaijani and English. Russian is a plus
• Creative thinking and creative approach
• Good language skills in writing and expressing thoughts
• Time management and planning skills
• Attention to details
• Experience in marketing, in digital marketing is preferred; an interest for sports marketing is a plus
• Must demonstrate the ability to work extended hours on short notice if the work requires it, including weekends;
• Experience with digital analytics, preferably Google Analytics;
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (proficiency with Excel is a plus);
In return, we offer
Competitive Compensation and Benefits package (Medical Insurance, Lunch Allowance etc.),
Interesting and challenging work with Global Partners,
Support for professional qualification (e.g. CIPD, ACCA, CIPS).
How to Apply
Interested candidates, meeting the aforementioned selection criteria, are requested to send their resume to [email protected] by indicating “Marketing Specialist” in the subject line of the letter.
Applications submitted not in line with above requirements will not be considered.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Deadline for the submission is 01.08.2019