“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Credit Recovery Specialist.
Responsible for executing functions related to restructuring and recovering non-performing loans ensuring that the efforts at improving the profitability and service standards are maintained.
Develop methodology and procedures of working with non-performing loans
• Manage non-performing loans
• Restructure non-performing loans
• Collect NPL debts
• Interact with collection agencies (if required)
Take restructuring decisions for loans up to a defined threshold (SME and individual segments)
Develop and implement action plans for financial recovery and settlement of bad loans
• Periodically interact with clients (through meetings, calls, messages, etc.)
• Monitor and analyze clients’ behavior
• Send official notifications for getting loan back
• Develop and implement restructuration plans on the non-performing loans
• Pre-court organization of auctions for collateral selling, potential buyers research, selling collaterals in parts
• Sell debts of problematic clients to third parties
• Pre-collection planning and assessment of client situation
• Preparation and execution of recovery solutions
• Develop and maintain governance for early collection in SME
• Continues improvement of collections capabilities
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Education: Bachelor degree in economics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: 1-2 year experience in Credit, Risk or relevant field
• Foreign Language: Russian (fluent), English(advanced)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
• Product Knowledge: Extensive knowledge and proven sales success with the Bank’s products and services.
• Market Knowledge: Credit products, B2B selling, Real Estate markets
• Other: Strong communication skills, able to resolve conflict.
• Technical knowledge: Data analyses, Insight development, Forecast analyses, Debt/Balance sheet restructuring, Investment sourcing
HOW TO APPLY:
interested candidates are required to submit:
CV to [email protected];
Put “Credit Recovery Specialist” in the subject line;
CVs should be sent by the 30 October, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.