• To be in charge of implementing and monitoring of relevant activities related to information sharing, dissemination or communication projects / target population.
• To communicate, network and makes presentations to relevant audiences (general population, civil authorities, armed forces, media, etc).
• To contribute to the development and production of dissemination and promotion tools like publications, video clips, etc.
• To writes reports, stories and other materials for the ICRC on-line platforms.
• To maintain contact with vendors and suppliers.
• To follow up the project expenses.
• To execute administrative activities related to the project.
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
• University degree preferably in Communication, Public Relations, journalism, social studies.
• 4 years work experience in a similar field of activity.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Azerbaijani.
• Very good computer literacy; ability to produce audio-video materials.
• Autonomy, good rigor, method and analytical skills.
• Management and very good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of the political, social and cultural assigned environment.
• Excellent team-player, self-starter and capacity to work towards multiples objectives and priorities.
This is a full-time position with a duty station in Baku that requires field trips to the regions.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you consider having all the necessary qualifications and the ability to take over the designed tasks, please send your CV in English, your motivation letter in English and copies of diplomas/certificates to the e-mail [email protected] with subject line indicating “Communication Officer 2”.
Deadline for submission of applications: 22 April, 2019.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please do only send copies of employment and education certificates. The copies will not be sent back.
For additional information, please consult the ICRC website: www.icrc.org
|Job Category||Ofis meneceri|